We offer private dog & puppy training consultations and packages for behavior issues. These include poor manners, "not listening," reactivity, pulling on leash, aggression, hyperactivity, jumping up, excessive barking, resource guarding, being nervous/shy/fearful, resistant to handling, and more.
Private Sessions at Your Home: What to Expect
- Convenient for you, easier for your dog.
- Your dog gets trained in the locations where problems occur.
- Seeing the layout allows me to advise better solutions.
- We’ll decide how to prevent the undesirable habits until better behaviors can be learned.
- I’ll ask lots of questions and come up with a training plan.
- You’ll get some helpful hand-outs.
- I also supply (and fit) no-pull harnesses, calming products, and enrichment toys.
- I’m pleased to offer support between visits by e-mail, to keep you on track and answer any questions that may arise.
Real-Life Skills we'll teach your dog include:
- Your name means pay attention
- Say Please (automatically) for food, toys, at doors, etcetera
- Come when called
- Sit/Down and Stay until released
- Walk on a loose leash
- Leave It and Drop It
- Polite greetings at home and in public
- Relax on a mat in certain situations
- Get into a crate and harness voluntarily
- Wait (stand still for a moment)
- Ring a bell to go out
- Accept paw wiping, towel drying, brushing,
nail trims, vet handling, etcetera
- How to get along better with other household dogs
To think and make good choices without always Having to be told.
To be more connected and responsive to you.
Initial consult (all clients):
$125 for 1.5 hours
A package is the best way to accomplish your goals, with sessions once weekly or TBD.
includes CLICKER, trAINING bag, healthy treats, and FREE or Discounted enrichment toys chosen for your dog's AGE, needs, and preferences.
Plus I OFFER support by email or phone, so you can reach your goals.
- 3 sessions: $295
- 5 sessions: $475
- 7 sessions: $595
*For homes outside Talbot County, an additional fee for travel will be based on driving time. Please inquire.