Imagine Your Dog ...
Able to cope
- Reactive or aggressive
- Fearful, anxious
- Mouthy, jumpy
- Leash pulling
- Shy or nervous
- Hyperactive, over-excitable
- "Not listening”
- Excessive barking
- "Out of control"
- Resistant to handling
Offering private in-home dog training, from puppies to seniors. Serving clients in Easton, Oxford, St Michaels, Cambridge, Queenstown and Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
I come to your home, where your dog is most at ease and where many problems occur.
Looking for basic good manners in everyday life? Solutions for more serious behavior issues?
I can help!
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- Guild Certified Tellington TTouch® Practitioner
- Educated, experienced, skilled, creative
- Committed to using and sharing positive methods for happier dogs and happier people
Fun, Personalized Training
Learning should be fun and force-free. As a positive trainer, I teach what *to do* to prevent or replace bad habits.
Behavior also improves with learning to be calmer, and to have more impulse control and more confidence.
My approach is gentler, faster, and more effective than "traditional" methods.