Imagine Your Dog ...
Making great behavior choices!
Instead of acting like this
- "Out of control"
- Reactively or aggressively
- Fearful, anxious
- Jumpy, mouthy
- Pulling on leash
- Shy or nervous
- Hyperactive, over-excitable
- "Not listening”
- Excessive barking
- Unruly, unfocused
- Resistant to handling
Private in-home dog training, from puppies to seniors.
Advanced, gentle, effective methods.
Serving clients in Easton, Oxford, St Michaels, Cambridge, Queenstown and Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
I come to your home, where your dog is most at ease and where problems typically occur.
Looking for basic good manners in everyday life? Solutions for more serious behavior issues?
I can help!
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- Guild Certified Tellington TTouch® Practitioner
- Educated, experienced, skilled, creative
- Committed to using and sharing positive methods for happier dogs and people
Fun, Personalized Training
As a positive trainer, I teach what *to do* to prevent or replace bad habits.
Dogs of all ages behave better when they learn how to be calmer, responsive, patient, polite, and confident.
My approach applies modern training methods. It's kinder, faster, and more effective than the "traditional" (punishment-based) method.